We only collect information about our users when a user provides us with their information directly. For example, if you provide us with your name and contact details on our contact form.
We use the contact information you provide us to serve you with information relevant to your request for information. We do not share any of the information you provide with any other person or company. Period.
Information that you provide to us will be used to respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may unsubscribe.
Web server logs: When you visit our website, we may access information about your visit and that information is automatically stored in web server logs. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. This information is saved to every website you visit with or without your permission. Examples of the information recorded about you may include:
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to our site;
- the pages you viewed on the site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
Your Private Information
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties.
How can I Unsubscribe to Communications?
You may opt out of any future communications. Contact us via email at mscarisa at gmail.com to ask us to delete any data we have about you and/or opt out of future communications from us. Alternatively, click on the Unsubscribe link in any communication you receive from us and your data will promptly be removed from our system.